Today, I went live with Soness Stevens, an award-winning communicator extraordinaire who joined me from Japan to share her amazing career trajectory.
Soness Stevens is Speaking Coach to over 120+ TED & TEDx speakers around the world. She’s not just a coach, Soness is also a TED & 4-time TEDx speaker.
Here are some highlights from this interview:
– What it’s like to grow up living in a car, moving from truck stop to truck stop.
– How to move continents and start a new life.
– How making a career change is like catching the next wave when surfing.
– How to become the English voice of Hello Kitty around the world!
– The sweet rewards of following your own path in life.
and much, much more.
Watch the video and learn how to create a career and life that you desire!
This series of videos tackles one self-empowerment topic every episode and shares practical tips to living a happy, healthy and holistic life. Living the Rebel Life means going against the grain and standing in our own power!
Have you got your free private copy of THE FEAR BUSTER yet? If not, you can get it right here. Enjoy!